Polypropylene Barbed Ground Pegs
Product Code: 33BGP30
£4.95 Excl. VAT
A barbed ground peg used extensively for securing geotextile membranes.
- Wide Ground-Peg head - More retaining area in contact with fabric
- 10 barbs giving greater grip on all 4 sides in hard or soft substrate
- Sturdy, impact-resistant head and shank - Lessens breaking on installation
- Sharp point - Easy penetration of membrane
- 160mm extra length - Greater depth for improved anchorage
Stocked in black in bag quantities of 30.
- Weight: 1kg
To collect your order from our depot for free, select the “Local Pickup” option at the checkout.
Orders for delivery to local addresses are eligible for free delivery.
Non-local orders will be dispatched via our third party courier and will incur additional carriage costs.
See our Delivery page for more information.